Hi, I'm Duni.
I'm passionate about my work and fabrics too - I run a local fabric shop since 2011 - and yes, I sell worldwide! If you have any questions about my website, my handmade items or my fabric collections please don't hesitate to contact me. Inquiries: duni.buesken[at]gmx[dot]de
Thank you for reading along...I hope you enjoy my posts and visit often ~ Duni
Join me on instagram for fun behind the scenes stuff and pretty pictures,
and over here for your daily dose of cute :)
- I'm open-minded, authentic and adventurous
- I've lived and worked in 7 countries (currently Germany)
- I combine the best of two worlds - Asian and European :)
- I try to embrace sustainable living as much as possible
- I have a special affinity towards animals
- My photo gear is all Nikon (for those who asked)
- I'm highly individualistic and frequently go against the flow!
- I'm a hands-on person and I get things done fast
- Quality is more important to me than quantity
- Summer is my favorite season